Sunday, September 27, 2009

workshop door hanger

I'm getting ready for my first workshop this week and here's the third project. I'm stoked about this one! It's not very often that I'm able to come up with my own ideas (I steal other people's 99% of the time) but when I saw this stamp set I thought it would make the perfect door hanger! I'm in love with this stamp set from SU! I can't wait to make goodie bags using the candy stamps!

I used my top night die cut to cut out the basic black base as well as the inner pumpkin pie piece. I used my versamark and inked up the swirl from the Tasty Sweet stamp set from SU! and stamped that onto my pumpkin pie. The sentiment was stamped in basic black onto whisper white cs. I used my cropodile to include the eyelets and the cute Halloween ribbon is from a craft store. Super cute! I'm definetly going to be putting this on our front door this Halloween:)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: