Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall to Layout sketch #58



I made this cute little card using the newest sketch from cleanandsimplestamping. I'm going to send it to a friend who has just gotten pregnant, yay! I used a 3.5 x 5.5 piece of whisper white for my base. I stamped the butterfly image from SU! For all you do stamp set in bermuda bay onto whisper white and cut them out. I matted a piece of 3.5 x 2.5 piece of whisper white on a piece of 3.5 x 3 piece of rich razzleberry and snuck in a piece of melon mambo underneath that I had made a scalloped edge on using my SU! punch. I added small black brads to the butterflies and popped them up with SU! dimensionals. I used my SU! bone folder to lift their wings to make it look like they were in flight.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Clare said...

So pretty! Love the colors! :)

Natasha said...

Wow! Gorgeous colours! Absolutely stunning!