I made the following two pages about our chickens Laverne and Shirley using 52sketches52weeks sketch challenge #34 (I'm a little behind with these sketches, I've got some major catching up to do:) I haven't ever done any distressing on a page before, but I couldn't resist doing it for these pages. I love how it looks! And I think the twine from SU! works perfectly!!
I'm still not 100% happy with the bird on the RS, I think I might have to get some orange crackle paint to finish it off:)
I still have to add the journalling...I'm just not in the journalling mood....
I've had this next page planned out for quite awhile and I'm happy that I've finally made it! Thank you Picasa! I'm so happy I can finally print wallet size photos! Finally, no more taking photos from a distance away only to crop them smaller later:) Again...the journalling is missing (as is the case for a lot of my pages....better get on that)