Thursday, September 24, 2009

card patterns sketch #33


I made this cute square card with this week's card patterns challenge and only just now realized that I forgot the ribbon...Ahh well, I have another one planned out:) I thought it would be easier to use a square card for this one, and I had a scrap piece of taken with teal that was perfect for a 4.25 x 4.25 card. I added a 4 x 4 piece of whisper white and then a 3.5 x 3.5 piece of shiny silver paper I had on hand. I embossed the snowflake images onto the silver paper using an embossing folder and cut the paper in half. The snowflake image is from SU!'s The Snowflake Spot. I first stamped it with bordering blue onto a piece of whisper white cs. I then stamped the image again with taken with teal and punched it out with a circle punch. I popped up the circle using a dimensional and added one of SU!'s rhinestone brads to the center. I put my sentiment on the inside of the card. Easy Peasy and cute!


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just lovely, very CAS and totally gorgeous! Jo x

whoistracy said...

This is so frosty and sweet! Love the embossing and the sparkle this has. Thanks for playing along with us at CP!

Elise said...

This is lovely, Jenna! What a fun and fabulous festival of snow! Yipee! Great job with the C/P sketch and your gorgeous material choices! Excellent job!