Monday, September 28, 2009

Crazy for Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper!

I've got a few more cards today....Can you tell I'm in love with my new Autumn Vine dsp from SU!? The first card I made using Clean and Simple Stamping's FTL #61. I've been dying to use a pin-wheel in one of my projects and Frances' tutorial on 52sketches52weeks is perfect to learn how to make them! Pinwheels are perfect for showcasing your double sided pp, and I love this stuff! Plus isn't that satin chocolate chip ribbon delicious?

Supplies: -very vanilla, chocolate chip, more mustard, autumn vine dsp
-soft suede, versamark ink
-scallop edge punch
-mustard brad
-chocolate chip satin ribbon
-Warm Words, Garden Silhouettes stamp sets

The second card I made using the Criss Cross technique. I used the same Autumn Vine dsp as the previous card. I really like this card and I think it would be really cute for wedding invitations:)

Supplies: -more mustard, soft suede, very vanilla, autumn vine dsp
-soft suede, dusty durango ink
-Beachfront ribbon originals
-Warm Words, The More the Merrier, Garden Silhouettes stamp sets

I really enjoyed Card Patterns' sketch #33 and so I had to make another card using this sketch. I'm in love with this card, it's so little and cute! I used a square dimension for this card and a technique that I've never done with stamping before: Paper Piecing! I think it works really well with this stamp set!

Supplies: -Real Red, whisper white, soft suede and pp from the craft store
-Real Red grosgrain ribbon
-black brads

thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

What a neat take on the FTL61 sketch! Love it!

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the pinwheel, what a great way to showcase the paper!