Saturday, August 22, 2009

sketch #33 @ 52sketches





Here's Julie's sketch #33 for this week. It's another great one! I think it will also work great as a sketch for a card too...watch for that later:) Here's what I've come up with for this week.



I had originally planned to have the colourful pictures as the background instead of pp, but I just thought they were too cool to have in the background. Needless to say the Public Market picture got downsized:) I used SU!'s For All You Do stamp set for the flowers and stems. I highlighted the black and white with Real Red paper and ribbon from SU! My DH and I went to Seattle in April of this year to see Jerry Seinfeld's live act. It was a fabulous weekend trip! We both ranked it as one of our favourite trips together. We of course loved Pike Place (as I'm sure everyone does:) and spent 2 of our 3 days there. If we lived in Seattle I'm sure we would visit almost everyday. MMMM seafood all the time.....

No comments: