Monday, August 10, 2009

Sketch #31 at 52sketches52weeks


52sketches52weeks...oh how I love thee...let me count the ways. I'm not much of an insiprational scrapper, but I sure do love being inspired by other people. If you haven't checked out 52sketches52weeks yet, I really encourage you to. Each Sunday night Julie Bonner uploads a scrapbook sketch for people to use for inspiration. You have a week to upload what you've created and are entered into winning a prize pack from the sponsor that week. The design team over at 52sketches is amazing and everyone's contributions are fantastic to get the creative juices flowing! In case you weren't sure, I'm a huge fan...anyways, here's my page from last week's sketch (#31)




Yup, I'm a wee bit behind in my scrapping, but aren't we all? I used some pictures from last
Christmas for this page, the journalling strips took up a little bit more space than what I was intending, but I'm still happy with it. I cut the leaves out of a piece of We R Memory Keepers white out collection and stitched red buttons on them to make them look like mistletoe....not quite sure if I hit the mark:)



I made the following page to accompany this one. I think it's pretty cute, don't the Wunderlichs look good as ornaments? And finally! I got some ribbons to look half decent:)



Thanks for looking!





No comments: