Monday, August 17, 2009

1st Anniversary!


So...Dh and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday (it still seems strange to be celebrating a first anniversary again after 7 years....but fun) and we had a great time. This first year of marriage has gone by soooo quickly but it's been wonderful too. I am so blessed to have found someone to marry that is truly my best friend. He always makes me smile and laugh out loud. I'm glad that we would always choose each other as the person we most want to be with every day.....all day:) We went out for a nice dinner at The Italian Kitchen. It was fabulous as always:) We decided that we would stick to tradition and get each other something made of paper to celebrate our first year. We both ended up making each other coupons:) Which is another reason for me to believe that we are slowly becoming the same person:) Here are the ones I made:

I used my Top Note die cut from Stampin Up! and cute out the coupons in both whisper white and rich razzleberry. I trimmed the white and matted it on to the purple. I put black eyelets into each one and threaded white ribbon through to keep them all together. I stamped the sentiment in rich razzleberry. The sentiment is from a stamp company called Hampton Art Stamps. I thought it was cute, especially considering it's also the stamp we used four our wedding invitations:) I tried to make the coupons coordinate with the recessed window card I had made for him.

He thought they were "fancy" :)

Can't wait to cash in my first 10 min back rub!

No comments: