Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Papertrey Ink Colour Challenge

Surprise, surprise I'm taking part in another PTI challenge today:) With the new release of colour embellishments, Nichole has decided to issue a colour challenge.....may favourite:) Each designer chose a colour palette that showcased their favourite colours. It was a tough decision on which combo to use; they're all so great! I knew I was only going to have time to make 1 card and I liked Maile's, Kim's and Dawn's choices....But why am I not surprised that I ended up choosing Dawn's palette...?:) Stop by Nichole's blog and play along!


What a beautiful combination! I love the richness of the colours and I love how it combines such drastic differences. Here's what I came up with using Clean and Simples sketch FTL77.


I'm pretty stoked with how it turned out. I'm such a huge fan of clean and simple layouts, and I think I finally pulled one off:) I'm not 100% happy with the bow right now, but I'm not playing with it anymore. What do you think?

Supplies:
-crushed curry, regal rose, whisper white cs, and razzleberry lemonade dsp
-chocolate chip satin ribbon
-melon mambo ink
-Warm Words and Garden Silhouettes stamp sets from SU!

thanks for stopping by!
Jenna

No comments: