Monday, February 1, 2010

Hungry For Hippos!


I think SU!'s Pun Fun set is easily one of my favourite stamp sets, and the hippo in this set is so cute, I can't help but use him all the time! (him...is it a him....not sure...) One of my co-workers had a little boy last fall and we recently had a baby shower for him. Now, little girl cards are easy....but male cards in general are difficult for me. I figured if I stuck with green I'd be alright:) I used sketch #264 from splitcoaststampers for inspiration to throw this card together pretty quickly.



Supplies:
-very vanilla, old olive cs
-old olive dsp
-top note die cut
-scalloped edge punch
-old olive striped grosgrain ribbon

thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie said...

hi Jenna
I think this card is cute, I am glad you Stampin Up!. I do to and I love the hippo as well
Julie from Australia