Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mojo 126



This is this week's Mojo Monday sketch. Well....it's not Monday...but I don't think I've gotten one up on a Monday yet! Is everyone watching the Olympics? I've caught Olympic fever all right and so far I've been really proud to be a Canadian:) I fell in love with our opening ceremonies. I thought they had just the right balance of showcasing our culture without being overly cheesy. I really loved K.D. Lang's version of "Halleluah". Wasn't it beautiful? I've been humming it ever since:) I really enjoyed watching the men's and women's mogul events too. That was an event that when I was younger I imagined myself competing in....alas it was not to be:) But I still get to enjoy watching other people fly! Plus we one our first gold on Canadian soil! How great!! Anyways, back to my card :) I love black and white cards with a punch of colour.

I wanted to put some white organza ribbon behind the sentiment as they have in the sketch, but Jesse told me he didn't like it, so I left it off:)

Supplies:
-rich razzlberry, whisper white, basic black cs
-pp that I had on hand from a page from my wedding scrapbook
-scalloped edge punch, scalloped square punch
-rich razzleberry ink
-All Through the Year and Whimsical Words stamp sets

Thanks for stopping by!
Jenna


No comments: