Sunday, June 20, 2010

Embellish baby





The new Embellish challenge is up, and it's raining babies! I just can't get enough of these challenges, the colour combo's are always so great and the ladies that post are so creative! I always get lots of ideas just browsing everyone else's cards:) The colours for this challenge were green, yellow, cream and peach. I don't have any peach, so I went off the map a little and use pink instead:) I also used the current card patterns sketch for my layout. Aren't these little critters adorable? I just want to squeeze them!:) I really loved the woman's polka-dot shirt in the picture so that was my jumping off point, and luckily I had this Sweet Pea DSP in so saffron that worked perfectly! Now if a certain friend of mine would hurry up and get a baby on board....I have the perfect card for her:)



Supplies:
-old olive, whisper white, very vanilla, so saffron, and regal rose cardstock
-Sweet Pea DSP
-regal rose, old olive and so saffron ink
-buttons sizzlit die from SU!
-flowers and ovals were cut with my Cricut
-"Fox and Friends" and "whimsical words" stamp sets from SU!
-gingham ribbon from SU!
-scalloped edge punch

thanks for stopping by!
Jenna

6 comments:

dstandard said...

Totally adorable - love this! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Sarah Martina said...

What a sweet little cluster! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in on the Embellish Color Challenge!

Smita said...

Gorgeous card! I love the clean edges.

Hugs,
Smita

papertrails leaver said...

very cute card

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, this is so cute!

Anonymous said...

This card is very cute!!! I love that cluster of little creatures!!! Thanks for playing along with us!