Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch#71



I know it's summer, but I couldn't resist these fall colours for some reason. I love chocolate chip and pumpkin pie together.....the colours....not the food (though I haven't tried it:) I played around with this week's sunday sketch challenge for this card and I'm fairly pleased with the results. I've got to use ovals more often:) Although my bow is a constant reminder that I could use some new scissors that are dedicated for ribbon only! It was to play with my new birthday present to get the cool oval shape....thanks Dee!:)


Supplies:
-chocolate chip, and very vanilla cardstock
-Sweet Pea DSP
-chocolate chip satin ribbon
-oval nestibillities
-orange brads
-soft suede and pumpkin pie ink
-foam dimensionals
-"Vintage Vogue" stamp set from SU!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jenna

2 comments:

Deidre said...

I love it!!! hehe

Brenda Weaver said...

What a pretty card! I love the big brown satin bow!