Thursday, June 17, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #68



Awww, this card makes me smile...it's sunshine wrapped up in paper:) I will definetly have to make some more. I used the current card patterns sketch for this one. I haven't put on a sentiment yet, I think I'll keep it in my stash until I need it and then I can add the sentiment to the inside:)



Supplies:
-more mustard, chocolate chip and whisper white cardstock
-scallop trim punch
-chocolate chip satin ribbon
-yellow button from basic grey stash
-pp from upsy daisy designs
-"a flower for all seasons" stamp set

thanks for stopping by!
Jenna

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Ok- this is adorable!!! Love those sunflowers and the colors on your card. So very sweet.

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card - perfect choice of papers! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!