Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thinking of You...

In addition to the 3 cards that Molly bought from me at the farmer's market (see below) she also commissioned me to make her 3 more sympathy cards. Well, given that I hadn't made a new card in awhile, I was way behind in my sketch challenges and had a lot of inspiration to use:) Here are some that I made for her, hopefully they are what she had in mind:



I used Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #119 for this first card. This is a new challenge site for me, but I'm really liking their sketches so far:) As soon as I saw the three cut panels I knew I wanted to use the tulip from "Garden Whimsy".
Supplies:
-whisper white, rose red, and old olive cardstock
-Sweet Pea and Welcome Neighbour DSP
-old olive, pretty in pink, and rose red ink
-pretty in pink satin ribbon
-"Garden Whimsy" and "Kind and Caring Thoughts"




I used Card Patterns' sketch #72 for this next one. I love sketches like this one and now that I have my Cricut to cut out the squares they are even more fun:)
Supplies:
-soft suede and very vanilla cardstock
-Sweet Pea and Welcome Neighbour DSP
-twine
-soft suede ink
-fabric flower and brad from supply
-"kind and Caring Thoughts"




I used another TESC for this next one! They are so great, you have to check them out:)
Supplies:
-chocolate chip and whisper white cardstock
-Welcome Neighbour and Good Morning Sunshine DSP
-scallop border punch
-so saffron and chocolate chip ink
-"Kind and Caring Thoughts"

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: