Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One done, 9 to go!



A couple weeks ago, my husband, my sisters and their husbands and I all went to Vegas for a few days. It was fantastic! We had a lot of fun, and won a little money:) One of my things that I wanted to do in 2010 was to sing karaoke in Vegas. Done and Done:) Here are some pics of me singing "Don't Stop Believing" on the strip:)



(Apparently I'm a Hawaiian rocker:)

Anyways, on to the cards:)

The sentiment on this card is "sweetest ever" and on the inside I wrote that I hoped the recipient would have the sweetest birthday ever. But I think this card would work great as a thank you card for a teacher! I did steal the idea for this card from someone at splitcoaststampers and changed up the colours, etc.

Supplies:
-very vanilla cs, always artichoke dsp
-Top Note die from SU!
-twine from SU!
-rich razzleberry, and basic black ink
-black brads
-Tasty sweet and The More the Merrier stamp sets from SU!


Supplies:
-whisper white, melon mambo, rich razzleberry, and razzleberry lemonade dsp
-green ribbon from SU!'s Beachfront Ribbon Originals pack
-For all you do stamp set
-melon mambo ink
-dimensionals
-white brads

thanks for stopping by!


No comments: