Monday, January 11, 2010

Late christmas cards


I realized I had some cards that I sent out last minute and I hadn't posted them up yet. The first three are similar in colour combo's....I guess I'm a fan of chocolate chip and real red:) Here they are:

I cased the idea for this card from someone at splitcoaststampers and changed the paper, etc

Supplies:
-chocolate chip, real red, very vanilla and "Merry Moments" dsp
-Patterned Pines and Delightful Decorations from SU!
-Real Red, Handsome Hunter ink
-red organza ribbon

This is my first Tent Topper Card. It's kind of cute, but if I do this type of card again I think I'll use a larger image.

Supplies:
-chocolate chip, real red, very vanilla and "Merry Moments" dsp
-Patterned Pines stamp set from SU!
-red satin ribbon
-Handsome Hunter ink

This is another one that I cased off of someone at splitcoaststamers. I used my Cricut for the first time with this card! It's so fantastic! Ovals in a snap! I love those snowmen:)

Supplies:
-very vanilla, chocolate chip, "Merry Moments" dsp from SU!
-red satin ribbon
-The More the Merrier stamp set from SU!

This is one that I'm very proud of. I have seen a few people used rip white cardstock to make rolling snowy hills and I had to make some of my own:) I used stickles on the edges of the whisper white cs to help define ridges:) I also tried to sponge not quite navy over the raised embossed snowflake images....I'm not too sure how well it worked:)

Supplies:
-whisper white, not quite navy cs
-Patterned Pines
-"warm winter wishes" is from SU!'s The More the Merrier
-snowflake embossing folder
-Not quite navy and white ink
-white brads

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: