Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mojo Monday #139



I really love this week's mojo monday sketch! Tons of fun! I think I'll have to use it again. I had a masculine birthday card to make and it worked perfectly:) And luckily I had a rainy day to play in my craft room. I just realized that I forgot to use the soft suede top note die piece that I had cut....ah well:) Here's what I came up with:


Supplies:
-chocolate chip, old olive, and whisper white cardstock
-Good Morning Sunshine DSP
-old olive, soft suede, and basic black ink
-twine, basic grey button
-dimensionals, circle punches
-"Garden Silhouettes" and "Medallion" stamps from SU!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Looks great, even without the panel. I love the combination you used of the green and brown. Very masculine looking, perfect for upcoming Father's Day or guy birthday.

Beccy said...

Gorgeous stamps!!! I particularly like the grass image on the little card. Wonderful.

Deidre said...

who's b-day??

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how you combined all of these stamps! LOVELY card!