Friday, October 23, 2009

Back From Hiatus

Well it's been awhile..... but I'm back:) I spent last weekend crafting with my sister and her friends in Chase and gots tons done!! Finally found my groove again!....Now I just have to keep it going. It was a ton of fun, and I loved playing with everyone else's stamp sets. I'm going to be posting the cards and pages that I made last weekend over the next few days. Here's a couple of the cards I made


I loved Card Patterns Sketch #33 so much the last time that I couldn't resist using it again:) I used Old olive, very vanilla and some tree pp scrap that I had on hand. The tree image was stamped in old olive using SU!'s Trim the Tree stamp set. The sentiment "warm winter wishes" is from SU!'s The More the Merrier. I put silver brads in as some of the dots on the tree and topped it off with some old olive striped grosgrain ribbon. I love the trees in this set....alas...it is retired....but that's what is fun about using other peoples' stuff!


The second card I made using Clean and Simple's Fall
to Layout #57. I think it's pretty cute, but it was a lot of work! I used chocolate chip, very vanilla, and soft suede. The deer images and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment were stamped in chocolate chip onto very vanilla. The Deers were from SU!'s Deer Friends and the sentiment was from Delightful Decorations. That much closer to having all of my christmas cards done!

Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments: