Sunday, August 1, 2010

Clean and Simple #100 & #101


For Sketch #100, I had a pretty good idea as to what I wanted to do but I needed some help choosing the colour, so I went to my new colour coach (which I LOVE) and found this combo: old olive, pumpkin pie, and rich razzleberry. Here's what I came up with:

Supplies:
-crumb cake and whisper white cardstock
-pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon
-paper piercing tool
-old olive, rich razzleberry, and basic black ink
-scalloped edge punch
-razzleberry lemonade DSP
-"Garden Silhouettes" and "Garden Greetings" stamp sets
-Congratulations stamp from stash


For Sketch #101 I didn't need my colour coach. Instead I used one my tried and true favourite combos: pumpkin pie and chocolate chip:) It even sounds delicious!



Supplies:
-pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, crumb cake, and whisper white cardstock
-Sweet Pea DSP
-scallop trim border punch
-chocolate chip satin ribbon
-pumpkin pie and chocolate chip ink
-"Garden Silhouettes" and "Happy Moments" stamp sets

thanks for stopping by!
Jenna

No comments: