Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to Scrapbooking:)



Well, it's been a LONG time, but I've finally completed another scrapbook page. Even though 52 sketches 52 weeks is not running anymore, Julie still does a lot of sketch work for different kit clubs, etc. The link to her site is on the right hand side if you need some scrapbook inspiration;) I used this sketch of hers from awhile back and here's what I came up with. I had already done a page with my dress shopping pictures, but it was one of the first ones in my wedding book and I now hate it! So I had to do it again:)




I bought "Vintage Vogue" from SU! because I thought it would work great for both cards and scrapbooks. I loved using it on this page. I stamped the flowers with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I think they look great, and I love being able to make my own embellishments! I also used the flourish from the stamp set with clear embossing powder for some added touches. My top note die cut came in very handy for some journalling spots on this one (now to add the journalling:) I had originally planned to add a bunch of stitching onto these pages, but after months of them sitting on my craft table half finished, I realized that if I wanted to finish them, I had to give up the stitching idea. My sewing machine will come in handy soon....I hope:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Jenna

2 comments:

Deidre said...

I love the new page!! pretty colours too!!

Jenna Wunderlich said...

thanks! It's way better than the original:)