Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary honey! My husband and I "started dating" 8 years ago today. Do you consider it dating when your best friend reaches over and holds your hand while watching "Strange Brew"? I'm such a lucky girl!:) Anywho....here are some cards I made that aren't for my husband...:)
I made this cute little birthday card for my nephew
using Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge this week. The first time I saw Fox and Friends in the new SU! mini, I knew I had to have it:) Aren't those little guys the cutest?! I love this lion, but the next time I think it would look better with his mane popped up instead of his face.

Supplies:
-whisper white, crushed curry, and pumpkin pie cs
-pumpkin pie dsp
-pumpkin pie and crushed curry ink
-pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon
-scalloped edge punch

the sentiment is from Happy Moments



The next card is one I made using an old clean and simple sketch. I needed to punch out an easy card quickly and this is what I came up with.


I used my new stamp sets that I got for free for Sale-a-bration. The birthday cake is from Happy Moments and the sentiment is one of my favourites from Whimsical Words.


Supplies:
-whisper white, taken with teal cs
-Sweet Pea DSP
-pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon
-taken with teal ink
-stampin dimensionals
-corner rounder



Finally, I had this card planned out in my head since last week and was finally able to get it made today:) I stole the idea to paper piece the flower from Garden Greetings from Sarah Gough. She made a beautiful card showcasing her pp with this set. I played around with a few different patterns, but finally settled on this subtle one. I'm pretty happy with it:)
Supplies:
-taken with teal, whisper white, rose red cs
-taken with teal dsp
-pretty in pink satin ribbon
-taken with teal ink
-teal brad


Thanks for stopping by!

Jenna

No comments: