Monday, November 30, 2009

hiatus

wow...talk about a hiatus...I guess I'm due for a new post:) I recently finished quite a few scrapbooking pages, and it's about time that I post some:) I had to make some companion pages for my wedding scrapbook. I'm usually a 2-page scrapbooker and in the past have always done both pages at the same time, but lately I've been doing one page at a time with different sketches. I can't decide which routine I like better:) Anyways, here are some of my latest pages

I used sketch #35 from 52sketches52weeks for the above page (sorry for the blurriness, but I'm too lazy to take another pic). I paper pierced the green paper and connected the dots with a white gel pen for a faux stitched look. The butterflies were stamped first using my For all you do stamp set from SU! onto patterned paper and cut out. I used teeny white brads for the bodies of the butterflies (they look better in real life:) I love this grouping of photos! I made this to go along with this page I made a while back:

I made the next page as the LS to go along with this one:

I absolutely loved the rub on in the top right corner and had to use it's mirror image for this LS:
I included the vows that Jesse and I wrote for each other. I'm loving this one:) Only a few more pages until the wedding scrapbook is finally done:)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: